Check the status of our services here.
A Ultifree Hosting account is a account which can be used to access the dashboard. A hosting account is each website with its own files/databases that is created through a Ultifree Hosting account. Each Ultifree Hosting account can contain up to 3 hosting accounts and only one Ultifree Hosting account can be created per person.
If you would like to delete a hosting account then do the following:
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Click on the hosting account which you would like to deactivate.
3. Click the "Remove Hosting Account" button.
Approximately, 60 days after deactivation, the account will be deleted entirely. Due to legal constrains, Ultifree Hosting cannot delete accounts earlier under any circumstances.
Please note that accounts that have been suspended are not deleted automatically and if your account was suspended for abuse, it cannot be deleted upon request.
If you would like to delete your Ultifree Hosting account then do the following:
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Make sure you have no active hosting accounts.
3. Head to the profile section of the dashbaord
4. Click the "Close Account" button.
Please note that the deletion of an Ultifree Hosting account is immediate and permanent.
Each person may have a maximum of 3 hosting accounts and 1 Ultifree Hosting account. If you create any more, your accounts will all be suspended.
If you would like to reset your account to start from scratch for any reason, there is no button to simply do this however you can try the following:
To clean your account manually you can do the following:
1. Log into your control panel.
2. Go to the Addon Domains, Parked Domains, and Subdomains then delete all your domains in these sections.
3. Go to Email Accounts, Forwarders, and MySQL Databases then delete everything in these sections.
4. Go to Softaculous and in the Installed Apps section delete everything.
5. Go to SiteBuilders and delete all the sitebuilders in your account.
6. Connect to the File Manager or FTP, then go to your htdocs folder and delete everything inside this folder. (Do this for all your domain folders.)
By doing this you'll have deleted almost everything in your account, except certain protected folders and files. Now you can restart your project.
Creating a new hosting account will allow you to restart with a clean slate. Simply log into your dashboard and create a new hosting account as usual.
Thank you for upgrading! Now that you've upgraded your account there are a few important things you need to know.
Firstly, you are now a customer of iFastNet, which sponsors Ultifree Hosting and provides the premium hosting services. Premium hosting comes with a seperate support system which can be found here: http://support.ifastnet.com/. Please note that you will need to create an account in the ticketing system to access it. Generally, iFastNet will respond to questions within about 15 minutes 24/4, so you shouldn't be worried about any delays.
Most importantly, although iFastNet's premium hosting integrates well with Ultifree Hosting, free hosting accounts won't automatically be migrated to your premium hosting.
Luckily, iFastNet can migrate your account at anytime, even if your account is suspended! To do so please do the following:
1. Create an account on the premium support portal (http://support.ifastnet.com/)
2. Create a new support ticket, but remember to include your domain name of your new account and the invoice number of your premium order.
3. In your message, clearly say that you would like to have your account migrated from free hosting and include your hosting account username (eg. ultif_19483223).
4. Now wait for iFastNet to migrate your website!
Anything illegal, websites that contains copyrighted files (warez), adult content, spamming scripts, web proxies and more. For more information please read our TOS.
You can try checking the other information available here on the FAQs page, and if you cannot find any information, then simply head to your control panel and create a support ticket.
We would really appreciate it! You can email us at [email protected]
You're free to upload as many files as you want, but please be aware that the largest size for an individual file is limited to 10Mb on the free plan.
There are two ways. Firstly, you can download an FTP client, which you can find on the "Free FTP Software" from the "Files" section in your VistaPanel. Secondly, you can use our free "Online File Manager" also in your VistaPanel.
You can view the Wired tutorial on how to setup and use FTP to manage your files here.
If you want to use your own domain name from third parties (Free or Premium), please set your domain nameservers to ours, then add your domain to your cpanel using Addon Domain or enter your domain when creating a hosting account. Our nameservers are:
Got to the domains page on our website, then enter your dream domain in the search. Then at checkout use the following code: "ultifree1$".
Creating .htaccess rules allows you affect your website in powerful ways such as custom error pages, pretty URLs, and much more. There are many guides online on using the .htaccess file.
So how do I set my own .htaccess rules?
Your main domain is attached to the "htdocs/" folder. Addon domains and subdomains are attached to folders like "example.com/htdocs/". In these folders you can create your .htaccess file.
A .htaccess file begins with a dot and doesn't have a file extension, therefore Windows often has problems with such files as it hides them and other such things. To avoid this we recommend creating your .htaccess file through the File Manager in your control panel instead.
In the root folder of your account there is also a .htaccess file. Please do not edit, delete or do anything with this file. Generally, you shouldn't be able to anyway. You should be able to override all the rules in this file through your own .htaccess file in htdocs.
If you do manage to delete the main .htaccess file don't worry. Your website will continue working normally.
Yes you can use socket functions (fsocketopen() etc..), however, access is limited to prevent abuse. For example, only a small set of default ports are open for sockets. Additional ports cannot be opened.
Yes, you can put whatever you want on your website, as long as it isn't illegal, harmful to your visitors or us, and doesn't break our TOS. So yes, you can put ads on your site.
Yes, Ultifree Hosting provides PHP, MySQL, and PHPMyAdmin.
When you open your website for the first time you may see "?i=1" at the end of your URL. This extra URL parameter is there due to a browser validation tool used to make sure that your website is only accessed by regular web browsers. Unfortunately, for security reasons, this security system is mandatory on all free sites. It can be removed by purchasing a premium plan.
Cloudflare is a website acceleration and security service. Cloudflare caches and optimizes the content from your website, and when turned on, visitors will connect to one of Cloudflare's severs around the world instead of to your hosting account. As Cloudflare has many more servers all around the world, your website will load faster. Additionally, Cloudflare can block DDOS attacks or provide your website with a shared SSL certificate.
Although you can easily activate cloudflare through the 'cloudflare' section of your control panel, there are some limitations to our integration:
1. Cloudflare can only be used with custom domains. Currently, cloudflare does not support free subdomains on their service.
2. Our Mailservers and Cloudflare do not work well together. If you set MX Records and connect to cloudflare, mail will not arrive to your inbox, nor will you be able to send mail.
A solution to these two limitations would be to integrate your domain with cloudflare directly by going to their website and adding your domain through there.
Simply, create an account, choose the free website domain you need and start to create your website with full PHP and MySQL support. Upload your files via FTP or the online file manager. We promise that free hosting is and will always stay free.
If your website doesn’t use MySQL databases, moving your site is very easy. Simply upload all your files to the ‘htdocs’ folder on your hosting account. If you have a PHP based website, check if it has any configuration files where a domain name or file path needs to be set. Update these values as necessary. If your website is using MySQL databases, you need to move the database contents as well and update the configuration of your website to use the database. In order to do this follow these steps:
1. Backup the database on the old host. Either use your current provider's MySQL Back Up tool, or if that isn't available log into phpMyAdmin, select your database, and click on the 'Export' tab. Save the file as 'gzipped'.
2. Create a database on your hosting account. Go to your website's control panel, click on MySQL Databases, and create your new database there.
3. Enter phpMyAdmin on your hosting account account, then click on the 'import' tab, find the backup files of your database and click go. Please be patient as if your database is large, it can take quite some time.
4. Now update your configuration files. On Wordpress find the wp-config.php file. Update the database host, username, and password values. These can be found in your control panel, whereas your password is the same one that you use for your control panel account.
Ultifree Hosting is a free website hosting service with unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. It provides support for Wordpress and several E-Commerce solutions. The free plan is 100% free and all of client sites have no forced ads on them.
If you, or your business, are interested in placing advertisements on our website to reach our users, please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
You might be wondering how is it that Ultifree Hosting is free. Are there some hidden costs?
Well, Ultifree Hosting is, in fact, 100% free without any hidden costs. Here's why:
Ultifree Hosting is powered by iFastNet. Over the last decade, iFastNet has been developing a unique cloud hosting solution. With it, they managed to host a lot more accounts per server than would have been possible with traditional hosting software, while still keeping websites as fast or even faster than other hosting providers. Thus, our server costs are low.
We have ads on our homepage, forum and in the control panel. Also iFastNet insall their own ads such as the upgrade offers in your control panel. We will never force ads onto your websites. Your website is your own and costs are low enough that any decent free hosting provider shouldn't need to put ads on your site.
Ultifree Hosting is great for hobby sites and experiments. However, high traffic or complex sites aren't suitable in order to make sure no account uses huge amounts of server power and hogs it all. These rules help to keep everything fair and provide quality free hosting to everyone.